For over 60 years, continuous innovation has made The Felder Group one of the world's leading players in the manufacture and sale of machinery. We are looking for long term career minded individuals to join our team. Over 30% growth every year ensures your future with a dynamic and growing company.
We are an established manufacturer of high quality, precision European woodworking machines. Our equipment includes the latest technology; the highest safety standards and we use the best raw materials to maintain quality assurance. Our goal is to continue aggressive growth by providing excellent service and the ultimate customer support that our clients have come to expect. We are looking for enthusiastic, career minded, self-motivated individual to fill the position of Junior to Senior Service Technician / Team leader or service planning.
As one of our service team members, you will be calling on business owners & private individuals to troubleshoot their FELDER equipment. If you are not in one of our offices, you will be traveling to visit customers, perform installations, repairs and maintenance on their FELDER equipment. The range of equipment is vast starting with smaller fully mechanical machinery all the way up to full CNC controlled machinery.
- Ability to diagnose AC and DC circuits
- Ability to diagnose pneumatic systems
- Basic understand of coordinate systems
- Mechanical mind
- Experience with PLC Systems welcome
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Computer expertise a MUST
- Ability to travel extensively (Position dependent)
- Health and dental benefits
- Retirement plan – company matched support
- FSA benefit plan.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Hourly wage with incentive and bonus opportunity
- Salary packages available depending on position.
- Opportunity to work overtime for those who are up for the challenge
- Per diem for traveling technicians.
- Company paid mobile phone.
- Prior service experience is welcome.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Job Experience is required 1 year
Required license or certification: Driver's License
Apply directly online with the "Apply" button or to:
2 Lukens Drive, Suite 100-400
New Castle, DE 19720
Knowledge and skills
- Mechanical mind
- Coordinate systems
- PLC Systems
- Communication skills
- Computer expertise